Dr. George T M - Assistant Professor and Head in-charge
Name : Dr.George T M
Address : Thelikkadan (H), Poickattussery,Chengamanadu P. O., Ernakulam-683 578 ,
Designation : Assistant Professsor
Email id : email@example.com
Qualifications : M.Sc (NET -JRF), Ph.D
Area of Interest
Photophysical studies of organic molecules and metal organic complexes, Phytochemistry, Analytical Chemistry
Papers- National / International journals :
- Lysosome Targetable Luminescent Bioprobe Based on a Europium -Diketonate Complex for Cellular Imaging Applications,T. M. George, Mahesh S. Krishna, and M. L. P. Reddy,Dalton Transactions., 2016,4, 18719–8729,ISSN 1477-9226,doi:10.1039/c6dt03833f
- Near-infrared Luminescence of Nd3+ and Yb3+ Complexes Using a Polyfluorinated Pyrene-Based b-Diketonate Ligand, M. George, S. Varughese and M. L. P. Reddy,RSC Advances., 2016, 6, 69509–69520,ISSN 2046-2069, DOI:10.1039/C6RA12220E
- Bright Red Luminescence and Triboluminescence from PMMA-Doped Polymer Film Materials Supported by Eu3+-Triphenylphosphine Based –Diketonate and 4,5-Bis(Diphenylphosphino)-9,9-Dimethylxanthene Oxide,T. M. George, S. J. Sajan, N. Gopakumar and M. L. P. Reddy,Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A, 2016, 317, 88–99,ISSN: 1010-6030,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jphotochem.2015.11.016
- AIPE-active green phosphorescent iridium(III) complex impregnated test strips for the vapor-phasedetection of 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene, S. Bejoymohandas, T. M. George, S. Bhattacharya,S. Natarajan and M. L. P. Reddy,Journal of Materials Chemistry C., 2014,2, 515-523,ISSN 2050-7526,DOI:10.1039/C3TC31941E
- Synthesis, characterization and photo-physical properties of Eu(III) complexes and its luminescent thin films, JashobantaSahoo, Shanthanalakshmi, Palani S. Subramanian, T.M. George, and M.L.P. Reddy,Optical materials, 2017, 70, 83-91.
- Study on the physicochemical parameters, phenolic profile and antioxidant properties of Indian honey samples from extrafloral sources and multi floral sources, Reshma, M. V., Shyma, S., George, T. M., Rishin, A. V., Ravi, K. C. and Shilu, L.International Food Research Journal 23(5): 2021-2028 (2016),ISSN (Online): 2231 754
Presentations at Seminars/ Conferences attended (National / International)
- Presented a poster at the International Conference on Science, Technology and Applications of Rare earths (ICSTAR 2015) organized by Rare Earths Association of India (REAI) held at Thiruvananthapuram during April 23-25, 2015.
- Presented a paper at the poster session in the International Symposium on Photonic Applications and Nanomaterials (ISPAN-2015) during 28-30 October 2015 organized by Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Presented a poster at the International Conference on Advanced Functional Material (ICAFM) organized by CSIR-NIIST, Thiruvananthapuram, India during February 19-21, 2014.
- Presented a poster at the 8th Asian Photochemistry Conference (APC-2014) organized jointly by IISER and CSIR-NIIST, held from November 10-13, 2014 at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Oral Presentation at the national conference on Critical and Strategic Materials for Advanced Technologies” organized by the REAI and Indian Society of Analytical Scientists, held in Munnar, Kerala, India during March 09-11, 2017.
- Attended in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Advancements in Polymer Science and Technology” organized by Post Graduate Department of Chemistry, St. Theresa’s College, Ernakulam in association with Department of Polymer Science and Rubber Technology, CUSAT, Kerala during January 24-25, 2017.
- Attended in the NANO-INDIA 2013 organized by Nano Mission, Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi, held at CSIR-NIIST, Thiruvananthapuram during February 19-20, 2013.
- Participated in the one day workshop on ”Strategies for Linking R&D Efforts in the Laboratory to Technology and Business Development” at CSIR-NIIST, Thiruvananthapuram on March 26, 2013.
- Attended ACS on Campus event at CSIR-NIIST, Thiruvananthapuram on November 29, 2013.
- Presented a poster at the national conference on ”Analytical Science for Technological Excellence and Environmental Sustainability” organized by the Indian Society of Analytical Scientists, held in Munnar, Kerala, India during September 24-26, 2015.
View All Faculties